sponsored link

NY, October 2008



Suri & Katie play together on a Central Park playground in New York City on Thursday, 30.

Suri & Katie wear matching orange dresses, i bet - these are custom-made dresses... :)

UPDATE:

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes went old Hollywood style for their black and white photo shoots featured in the Holiday/Reinvention Issue of T Magazine. In their respective interviews, Tom and Katie both talk about their careers, fame, and family life. Read more

Katie on designing her own clothes: "I really enjoy projects, whether it be a movie or a play or designing clothes or a party. I asked Suri what she wanted to be for Halloween, and she said she wanted to be Halloween. So I found orange fabric with all these bugs on it and I designed a dress for her and a matching dress for me. We’re sort of pumpkins."

I was right :) this dress is custom-made & Designed by Katie.

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Updates: The dresses are custom made.
Source> http://www.tomkatcrazy.com/katie-holmes-confirms-suri-cruise-has-her-own-gym/#more-2880

Do you remember the orange dresses that Katie and Suri wore on Halloween? The reason why they are dressed like that is so cute! When Katie asked Suri what she wanted to be for Halloween, Suri said Halloween.

“I asked Suri what she wanted to be for Halloween, and she said she wanted to be Halloween. So I found orange fabric with all these bugs on it and I designed a dress for her and a matching dress for me. We’re sort of pumpkins.”